1. How much is the entrance fee ?
- Regular Entrance Fee - PHP 700.00
- Children Below 3.0 ft. - PHP 400.00
- 20% discount for Senior Citizen Card Holders and Persons with Disability.
- Infants (one year of age and below) are free of charge.
2. What are the Operating Hours of the Zoo?
- Avilon Zoo is open daily from 8:00 a.m. to 5: 00 p.m.
3. Is the Zoo open during Holidays?
- Yes. The zoo is open during holidays.
4. Are food and drinks allowed inside?
- Food and drinks are allowed inside. However, there is a corkage fee of PHP 25.00 per person.
5. What animals will I be able to see at Avilon Zoo?
- We have more than 3, 000 animals altogether, from more than 500 species. You can read more about them at our Meet our Animals section.
6. What if I need to go out and come back in again?
- That's okay, as long as you get a hand stamped at the entrance.
7. Can I smoke inside the zoo?
- Smoking is only allowed outside the zoo premises.
8. Can I bring any pets inside the zoo?
- As much we love to see your pets, they are not allowed inside the zoo for security reasons.
9. Can I feed the animals? Is it possible to hold any animals?
- For biological security and health reasons, we have a strict "No Handling" policy.
- Check out our Fun Activities which will give you a chance to feed the animals.
- Most of the areas around the zoo are wheelchair friendly.
- We do have wheelchairs readily available inside the zoo which can be rented for the entire duration of your stay.